Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Winner is ....

A Mechanised Dark Eldar army, my original 40k Army. The good news is I am guaranteed to do as good as last year or better (I took last place at my local regional event :( [But I cost the third place guy Second place])

My list will end up varying slightly due to a big expenditure potentially coming up, thus cash needs to be conserved.

Duke Sliscus-150
Lady Malys-130
2X 9 Bloodbrides-3 Hydra Guantlets, Syren Agoniser-242*2=484
Raider-Aethersails
2X 10 Wyches-2 Shardnets, Hekartix, Agoniser-210*2=420
Raider
2X 10 Warriors-Dark Lance-380
Raider-Night Shields, Grisly Trophies
2X Ravagers-Flicker Fields ,Night Shields-125*2=250
Void Raven-FF, Night Shields,2 Necrotoxin Missiles, 2 Implosion Missiles-245
6 Trueborn-2 Splinter Cannons, 4 Shardcarbines-182
Raider-Night Shields
9 Reavers-3 Caltrops-258

Now I just have to hope my lances are suffiecient,(they will be if I roll average, and and smart with my target priority) and get a favorable match up (Either Daemons, or a slow Tyranids)

Please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment